Senior IT Systems Engineer (f/m)
Kubernetes / Openshift
If you appreciate personal responsibility and like short decision-making processes and new challenges, then we would like to have you as a member of our team
- As Senior IT Systems Engineer you are working for a 3rd level technology expert team
- You support our operations department in operating customer systems and handling incident and problem management for Kybernetes / Openshift clusters
- You are responsible for continuous improvement and development of cluster and container technologies for our customers as well as supporting our internal systems
- You act as an IT expert and work across all teams and departments internally as well as supporting external customer projects
- Bachelor or master’s degree in IT engineering or equivalent education
- Long-term experience in designing and operating virtualization environments, cloud-architectures and containertechnologies
- At least one specific scripting or programming language; ideally Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby etc.
- Very good knowledge in Kubernetes and products like Openshift, Docker etc.
- Profound knowledge in technologies like OpenStack, VMware, Linux, Puppet, Ansible, etc. are advantageous
- Experience in methods like Scrum and Kanban are beneficial
- High amount of quality awareness, ability to work independently, well-structured and solution oriented
- Very good team-player and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent written and spoken English
The following would be desirable as well:
- Certain background in software development
- Good oral and writing skills in German
What we can offer you:
- Team spirit and a passion for information technology
- Professional and personal development. Budget for training opportunities, seminars, mentoring and internal training for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Great work-life balance
- Team building events, pizza breaks, cinema nights and special occasion celebrations
- Well-located offices close to Thessaloniki’s city center
Who we are:
noris is a high-tech company specialized in IT. It was founded in 2016 in Thessaloniki and it is a subsidiary of noris network AG, which has over 25 years of experience in IT technologies in Germany. The company provides customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers which are located in Nuremberg and Munich.
Our mission: Performance beyond the standard!
Our vision is to become the leading IT company in Europe providing customized IT solutions that are based on our high-quality services and customer’s satisfaction.
Interested? Then do not hesitate! We look forward to receiving your application
with the earliest possible entry date, ideally via email.
Need help? Contact us! We will be happy to assist you with further questions.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]