Senior Information Security Engineer
Reference Number: SISE1020
We are looking for a high calibre Senior Information Security Engineer to join our IT team in Cyprus.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading complex projects and meeting deadlines
- Identifying and addressing security issues with systems, applications, networks and business processes
- Deploying and managing the company’s network and security architecture in the offices, cloud and data centers
- Conducting assessments to make sure that appropriate controls are in place and working effectively
- Performing system hardening and securing data during transmission, storage and processing
- Securing applications, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the deployment pipeline
- Working on identity & access management (IAM) and change management
- BSc/MSc in information security or any other related field
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience in security technologies such as Firewalls, WAF, IPS, DLP, EDR, SIEM, VPN etc
- Security expertise in information system technologies like Windows/Linux, virtualization, mail servers and DBs
- Experience in application and software development security
- Experience in vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Good knowledge of cloud security
- Experience in security code review or DevSecOps methodologies is considered a plus
- Security certifications such as CISM, OSCP and CISSP will also be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, and integrateerg well within a team
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website to submit your online application for this position.
[To send your CV please click here.]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!