Senior Java Developer - Thessaloniki
Are you a Senior Java Developer with hands on experience in building high performing applications, searching for a new challenge?
A very well-known technology company based in Thessaloniki which exclusively supports highly reputed USA companies in very demanding IT projects is searching for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take an active role in both client-side and server-side programming
- Follow the latest technology trends and implement best practices
- Participate in daily stand-ups and keep work well documented
Required Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience using Java technologies and Java frameworks
- Solid experience in the design analysis and implementation of applications
- Excellent Knowledge of English language (verbal/written)
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good judgement and experience of prioritising and working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Practical approach to problem solving.
- Follows a structured approach to their work.
- Personal drive to succeed.
- A highly competitive salary
- Career advancement across highly reputed USA clients
- Modern and flexible working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and experience
[To send your CV please click here.]