Elval Colour was founded in 1977 and is a subsidiary of Elval Halcor, the aluminium and copper segment of the VIOHALCO Group. Elval Colour has more than 40 years of experience in aluminium coating and colour matching solutions. Coils and strips can be produced in any colour to satisfy the most demanding aesthetic requirements along with several options of special functional coatings. At our factory located near Thiva, we operate liquid painting lines, electrostatic painting lines and aluminum passivation lines, as well as a unit to produce paints used in aluminum painting.
We are looking for
Senior Maintenance Engineer
to join our team in our plant at Thiva, Viotia.
Ensures uninterrupted operation of factory equipment to minimize production delays or quality problems and increase efficiency. Actively supports the activities of planning, reorganizing or changing the processes of the company's production units with the aim of improving the efficiency of the units and preparing them to respond to future strategic, business and operational requirements.
- Creates and implements the preventive maintenance program of the mechanical and electrical equipment (based on the manufacturer's specifications, identified problems, etc.)
- He has overall responsibility for the immediate restoration of emergency electrical/electronic breakdowns in the machines and limiting production downtime.
- Monitors and analyzes the operation of automation systems and makes all necessary changes in the way machines operate, either due to breakdowns or changes in production requirements
- Assigns various maintenance tasks to maintenance team members, provides technical directions and ensures timely and quality completion.
- Provides guidance and directions when necessary to resolve complex issues.
- Defines the specifications of the necessary maintenance materials and takes care of the inventory of spare parts.
- Contributes to the development of the annual plan of technical projects and the corresponding financial budget, in the context of the strategic decisions and general directions of the administration.
- Supervises all phases of the implementation of new projects and checks its correct completion, based on the technical and quality specifications that have been set.
- Recommends improvement proposals to optimize the production process and/or increase productivity and financial performance.
- Ensures compliance with safety and health regulations by all his team.
- Motivates, guides, further develops and ensures adequate training of his team in order to achieve his predetermined objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Post-graduate studies in a related field will be considered an asset.
- 6+ years of proven professional experience in a similar role, in an industrial environment
- Good knowledge of Engineering (Thermodynamics / Fluid Dynamics / Automatic control systems)
- Good knowledge of Hydraulic systems and Electrical systems
- Excellent command of the English language, both written & spoken
- PC literacy (i.e. MS Office)
- Project management
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Problem solving & lateral thinking
- Display a team spirit and take initiatives when needed
- Developing and coaching others
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience along with a wide range of benefits
- Private health insurance plan for employees and their family members
- Career and development plan
Our people are the key to our success. Therefore, we ensure responsible working practices and invest substantially in their training and professional development, providing a safe and healthy workplace and a friendly environment which respects each employee’s individuality and personality.
[To send your CV please click here]