Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Digital Services, Athens, Attica, Greece, SQAA 001
In WIND, we believe in a world ofconnection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that peopleenrich their liveswith all thatcommunications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only onexpressing themselves,while we take care of the technology thatenables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives,WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as aSenior Quality Assurance Analyst and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing software programs to ensure high quality and eliminate programming issues.
- Create tests to find any problems with the software before it is launched. Identify and analyse any bugs found during testing and document them
- Hire new test engineers and play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team
- Ensure that our test coverage is thorough to test everything from the web-based platform our customers interact with to the backend and the API’s that make our product so unique and personal to every user
- Maintain a complete set of testing documentation
- Promote a strong quality and customer focused ethos
- Build automation frameworks and identify gaps in automated tests
- 6 or more years of working experience in a similar role
- BSc in Computer Science, or other related discipline
- Strong communicator with experience planning the QA roadmap or creating testing policy
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies including triaging, debugging, automating, testing, etc.
- Worked with and understand Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment environments
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality metrics and measurements
- People management experience with Software QA teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Passion for technology and customer experience
- Drive and team spirit!
You are perfect if you also have:
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, highly dynamic environment
- Familiar with Agile Environment
[To send your CV please click here]