Are you ready to join a multinational software house specialized in the finance management industry with a great team to cooperate? Of course you are!! Apply Now for this interesting and challenging Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester!!!
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester is full-time and based in Athens' northern suburbs.
The company offers for the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester position:
- competitive salary
- private health insurance plan
- mobile telephony and data plan
- free coffee and beverages (!)
- educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
- opportunity to grow within a dynamic working environment
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester, you’ ll join a QA team of talented professionals, ensuring that you’ll deliver strong and reliable solutions to the clients, and more in detail:
- Ensure business requirements testability by reviewing specifications, technical design and impact analysis documents
- Participate in Quality Inspection Sessions of Business Requirements and provide Effort estimation to ensure effective Test Coverage
- Prepare Test Plans/detailed Test Cases and execute manual test cases to verify system meets customer expectations
- Record defects and re-test when resolved
- Analyze, report and communicate test results for product releases
- Communicate own progress and escalate issues/risks in a timely manner
- Produce and maintain training materials (manuals and presentations)
- Train QA Colleagues on latest Release features
- Support customer User Acceptance Testing (Issues tracking, resolution and re-testing)
- Contribute to our On Time/On Budget/On Quality success story!
In order for your profile to match the Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Tester position, you need to have the following skills:
- 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Degree in IT
- Demonstrated experience with black box testing techniques
- Familiar with T-SQL
- Ability to effectively plan/prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Desire to grow in areas of expertise as needed by the evolving needs and goals of the company
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Completed military obligations, if applicable
It would be also nice if you had:
- Working experience in Azure DevOps
- Previous work experience in Banking/Fintech sector
- ISTQB Foundation certificate in Software Testing
- Test Automation knowledge through QTP
If you have any questions regarding this Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/ Tester vacancy, you can contact Konstantina at 216 6001379, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now