On behalf of our client, a global IT Services Provider for SAP-centric organizations, we are currently looking for a self-driven Senior SAP BASIS Consultant to join its software development team in Athens.
- Multiple customer system landscape owner and customer focal point
- Delivery Planning using global delivery teams/Architecting SAP technical migration, upgrade, implementation projects and steady state support models
- Trusted customer adviser for optimal and efficient SAP migrations, implementations and operations on Public/Private Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
- SAP Business Suite Products, S/4, C/4, BW/4 HANA Implementation
- Ability to manage deployment Plan, Installation, Post-Installation, Client Copies, System release support and Co-ordination with Functional team, Hyper Care support, Transport Setup, Performance optimization, Unit Test & Integration test support
- Basis delivery for S/4, C/4, BW/4 HANA Conversion/Upgrade, Migration and OS/DB Conversion Projects
- Basis/DBA level support for HANA DB- Administration & Operations - (All scenarios) Implementation, Upgrade, Administration, Operations, Performance management and support
- Basic knowledge of Solution Manager for troubleshooting alerts and setup issues. BOBJ BI Platform/Data Services Basis Administration, Upgrades and Support
What you will need
- Minimum 5 years of strong technical experience in SAP BASIS related projects
- Knowledge of Technical architecture including Public cloud
- Experience with SAP Managed Services - technical account management
- Operational expertise to run SAP on Cloud Platform SAP Technical Landscape
- SAP System Admin, NW Admin, Basis Administration SAP Basis Projects delivery
- Ability to provide Implementation consulting for Single Sign On for SAP landscapes including HANA
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or higher
- Advanced communication skills (English - verbal and written
We love your personality if you
- are a strong negotiator/communicator
- have strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
- are well organized, detail oriented and capable of juggling numerous priorities
- enjoy working with teams and independently
- put customer satisfaction a priority
What’s in it for you
The company’s development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. They offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Amongst other benefits the company offers formal development programs.
iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
If you are interested in applying to this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!