Senior Security IT Engineer / Analyst (f/m)
- Analyze and follow up on solutions for security vulnerabilities and disruptions of systems and services.
- Planning, execution and follow-up of penetration tests and IT audits
- Assessing results and risks and recommending countermeasures and awareness measures
- Technical support of audit/test results for information security reports
- Contact person for the business units in technical questions related to IT security
- Identification of vulnerabilities and review of log data
- Monitoring, tracking and initiating countermeasures in the event of attacks and anomalies
- Formulate hypotheses about potential threats
- Manual and partially automated analysis of IT systems
- Provide real-time analysis of security alerts generated with the help of SIEM
- Proactive and iterative search through networks to detect and isolate advanced threats
- Improve the automated part of the threat detection system
- Investigate potential risks and track suspicious behavior on the network
- Create IT Evaluations for security-relevant events
- Support in IT projects, especially in the development of IT security-relevant solutions
- Problem management according to ITIL
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or comparable training with an IT focus
- Very good knowledge of security topics (IPS / IDS, threat analysis and vulnerabilities)
- Know-how in the field of cyber threat intelligence
- Very good knowledge of IT security and networks as well as systems hardening
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented work
- Commitment and willingness to learn with regard to technological developments
- A high level of teamwork and communication skills, engagement and a high readiness for action
- Excellent organizing, prioritizing and multitasking abilities
- Excellent written and spoken English
The following would be desirable as well:
- Certain background in software development
- Good oral and writing skills in German
What we can offer you:
- Team spirit and a passion for information technology
- Professional and personal development. Budget for training opportunities, seminars, mentoring and internal training for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Great work-life balance
- Team building events, pizza breaks, cinema nights and special occasion celebrations
- Well-located offices close to Thessaloniki’s city center
Who we are:
Noris is a high-tech company specialized in IT. It was founded in 2016 in Thessaloniki and it is a subsidiary of noris network AG, which has over 25 years of experience in IT technologies in Germany. The company provides customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers which are located in Nuremberg and Munich.
Our mission: Performance beyond the standard!
Our vision is to become the leading IT company in Europe providing customized IT solutions that are based on our high-quality services and customer’s satisfaction.
We look forward to receiving your application (with the earliest possible entry date), ideally via email.
Need help? We will be happy to help you with further questions.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]