Senior Software Developer
At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 30 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for passionate Software Developer with a broad range of technical knowledge to join our Software Development multi-disciplined team in Athens.
Our team consists of full stack developers utilizing a variety of Microsoft technologies. Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically a challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle (technical design, code, unit testing, pair reviews, code optimization) and ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Take part in the Problem and Change Management processes - during the support & maintenance phases – by implementing bug fixes, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients;
- Support client’s rollout events ensuring implementations are successful in delivering enterprise software of high quality;
- Participate in standbys for Client’s EoDs as third level support;
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of own work; and
- Stay current with the latest Microsoft technologies, methods and tools
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net;
- Proven record in developing software components within multi-tiered application architecture (client, middle tier, database, etc.);
- 6+ years of experience in NET Framework, C#,
- At least 2 years of experience on any of Windows Forms or XAML or HTML 5;
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Experience with Angular 2+ and Typescript development will be considered as a strong plus;
- Experience with development of web services using WCF or Web API is desirable;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team dedicated to deliver quality results;
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses or books, anything to make you better
Your race, gender identity and expression, age, ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV
[To send your CV please click here]
including the job code in the subject line.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep your resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at .