Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Senior Software Engineer (Back-end)
Full-time contract | Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop and test on the back-end side of web applications using the Java programming language (version 11 and above);
- Ensure application delivery on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Mentor and train team members.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 7 years of proven professional experience in Java development using Spring (Boot);
- Excellent experience in RESTful webservices and JSON processing;
- Solid experience in distributed messaging systems and JPA/PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch databases;
- Solid experience in Jenkins pipelines and Git;
- Good understanding of event-sourcing architecture, reactive programming and behavior-driven development;
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies;
- Experience in Apache Kafka and Docker will be considered as an extra strong asset;
- "Automate-everything" culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
[To send your CV please click here.]
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.