Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack)
Full-time contract | Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Develop testable features on the Java EE stack (version 7 and above);
- Support application delivery to multiple environments on a CI/CD fashion;
- Draft technical documentation and implement proof-of-concepts to support design decisions;
- Mentor and train team members;
- Plan and execute technology upgrades.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 7 years of proven professional experience in Java development using Java EE;
- Excellent experience in RESTful webservices, JSON processing and ORM technologies;
- Solid experience in relational databases;
- Solid experience in BPMN engines (e.g. Activiti, jBPM);
- Solid experience in Jenkins and Git;
- Familiarity with single sign-on technologies;
- Experience in OSGi will be considered as an extra strong asset;
- "Automate-everything" culture;
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
[To send your CV please click here.]
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.