Do you have solid Systems Engineering background? Are you interested to boost your career joining a well established multinational IT company with big projects? Then, this opportunity is for you!
The Senior Systems Engineer position is full-time and permanent, based in athens northern suburbs.
The company offers to this Senior Systems Engineer position:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Exposure to modern technologies
- Work within an international, corporate environment
- Further career opportunities
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you’ll join the Implementation Services department and your responsibilities will be the following:
- Design and configure Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Security and Windows / Linux operating systems solutions
- Design, Develop, maintain and support technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components
- Primary customer technical contact
- Respond to inquiries from clients, staff, service providers and vendors to provide technical assistance and support
- Able to carry out site surveys and audits
- Able to provide accurate feedback to the rest of the team with regards to customer requirements and required changes
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Achieve reliable, timely and high-quality design and deployment work
- Troubleshoot malfunctions of systems, network hardware and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services and be able to accurately diagnose root cause
- Author of design and configuration documents
- Any other duties as assigned by management
In order for your profile to match the Senior Systems Engineer position, you need to have the following skills:
- ≥ 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Degree in IT or related field
- Proven track record of designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting systems and storages
- Substantial experience with virtualization
- Wide know-how of ICT field and systems, networking and/or security in particular with areas of deep specialization
- Good knowledge of VMware environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and/or Linux server environment
- Good knowledge of Storage infrastructure (e.g. IBM, Dell EMC, Netapp) and related networking (Fibre Channel, iSCSI)
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Completed military obligations, if applicable
The following will be considered as asset:
- Knowledge of backup infrastructure and applications (e.g. Veaam, Veritas)
- Knowledge of database environments e.g. Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft, vmWare and IBM Certifications
If you have any questions regarding this Senior Systems Engineer vacancy, you can contact Konstantina at 216 6001379, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now