Telesma Business Technologies S.A. is seeking an experienced
Siebel CRM Developer
Telesma Business Technologies S.A. is a company offering technology products and services focusing on business consulting, software development and system integration. (www.telesma.gr).
We are looking, on behalf of our client, for a highly qualified and experienced Siebel CRM Developer to staff its project development activities.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly collaborative team to design, develop, build, test and deploy a Siebel CRM application within the current landscape of Siebel implementation, integrated via Fusion Middleware with internally developed legacy systems (built over a central oracle database, synchronized at various touchpoints with the Siebel CRM Database) for the successful delivery of the required “Order to Cash Processes” of the organization supporting the provision of telco products and services to its customers. The end-to-end solution is currently on a transformation roadmap to an Oracle RODOD Solution encompassing a full-blown Oracle Siebel CRM and Oracle BRM via AIA pre-integration. In the context of the targeted Siebel CRM/RODOD landscape,
the ideal candidate should be able to:
- Design, Develop, Build, Test and Deploy Siebel CRM functionality using Siebel Tools
- Perform Business Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Functional and Architecture Design
- Produce Functional Requirements, Technical Design, Test Plans for end-to-end successful delivery of Siebel CRM projects
- Plan and perform Application Testing, Integration Testing, Participate in the UAT
- Produce and keep updated well-written required documentation
- Perform Project Planning and Time Estimations
- Locate, debug and resolve technical problems, take part in End-User Support
- Guide and coach junior team members with design, develop, build, test and deploy activities
- Provide recommendations on matters of effective utilization of software package's features
- Submit proposals or recommendations of new enhancements, based on the thorough understanding of the business processes
- Prepare and Provide User Training as needed to new users, retrain existing users on new functionalities
This is an excellent opportunity to apply and further develop your software design & development skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent
- Oracle Consultant Certification in Siebel 7.X/8.X
- Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL with Oracle Database or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in using Siebel Tools
Additional Skills and Requirements:
- Siebel Administration at the System level including Siebel Server management and monitoring
- Database Administration, EIM, eAI, database management and monitoring for performance, DB backup
- User Interface Administration/Configuration such as static data maintenance, LOVs, Responsibilities, User Administration
- Experience in implementing Siebel CRM Installations, Updates, Upgrades
- Siebel Integration with Genesys CTI
- Knowledge of Telco architecture and experience in key areas of the telco services industry (such as CRM, Rating, Billing, Mediation, Middleware, Provisioning)
- Excellent command of the English language both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team, to perform in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously and working on multiple projects during any period of time. Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and quality targets.
- EU work permit, based in Athens, Greece
On offer is a competitive compensation package according to qualifications, continuous learning and training and above all exposure to one of Europe’s leading telecom service providers.
Candidates should apply by submitting their full CV to: Telesma
Business Technologies S.A., 77, Alexandras Ave., 114 74,
Athens, t.: +30 216 9000004, f.: + 30 216 9000007
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Only candidates deemed to fulfill the aforementioned qualifications and requirements will be invited to an interview. By submitting your CV, you accept and give your consent that Telesma Business Technologies S.A. is allowed to process and/or share your sensitive and/or non-sensitive data for the purposes of this application.