Site Construction Manager
We are currently looking for a full-time Site Construction Manager to join our team.The ideal candidate will have a background as a Civil Engineer and experiencein the field of constructions.
- Supervise a civil works project and the everyday schedule of activities
- Review the provided network plans
- Manage subcontractors
- Manage supplies, such as materials, machines andequipment
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Ensure works are performed on time, while maintaining high-quality levels.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits and safety guidelines
- Deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years ofworking experience in a relevant position
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite and Autocad.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility and mobility
- Team leader spirit and advanced managerial skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration Package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Friendly and modern working environment
note: All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]