Social Media ManaGer
Who our Social Media Managers are:
Our Social Media is a team of creative and SUPER up-to-date people who thrive in innovation and always try to achieve better and more with less. If you are a passionate Social Media Manager who shares the same feeling with us, please read further.
Ask yourself whY:
- Am I creative?
- Would I like to be responsible for the brand identity of a huge client?
- What’s my opinion on the latest trends?
- Am I a follower or a leader?
- Am I daring and curious?
- Am I thirsty for constant learning?
- Do I enjoy the interaction with people?
- Am I able to design and implement social media strategies and align with business goals?
- Can I set specific objectives and report on ROI?
What we seek for:
We are looking for talented Social Media Managers with:
- Proven working experience in the social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relation
And who can only say “YES!” to all of the aforementioned questions.
How will be a typical day @GY? You will:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
What’s in it for you?
You will have the chance to:
- Communicate with some of the leading Greek and international brands
- Create a unique digital experience for our customers
Since it is not just a job, it is your career, you will be provided with:
- Constant Training and Development
- Personalized Career Path
- And the opportunity to become a part of our family!
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]