Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Software Architect (Cloud app)
Full-time contract | Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Guide a softwareproject from inception to actual implementation anddelivery;
- Be activepart of thedevelopment team and contribute during the development cycle;
- Assess and propose technologies to ease project development and ensure sustainability;
- Gather, clarify,address and potentiallychallenge clients' requirements;
- Facilitate communication and remove impedance points between teams;
- Mentor and train team members while circulating re-usable techniques andbuilding blocks throughout the account;
- Set and address quality concerns from a contractual viewpoint.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum of10 years of professional experience as a software engineerafter the completion of studies;
- Proven multi-yearworking experience as a software architect;
- Excellent experience in Java programming;
- Excellent experience in RESTful webservices and JSON processing;
- Solid experience in distributed messaging systems and NoSQL databases;
- Solid experience in microservices;
- Excellent experience in Jenkins pipelines and Git;
- Good understanding of event-sourcing architecture, reactive programming and behavior-driven development;
- Good understanding of single sign-on technologies;
- Experience in Apache Kafka and Docker will be considered as an extra strong asset;
- "Automate-everything" culture;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
[To send your CV please click here.]
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.