DOTSOFT, a fast-growing European IT solutions provider is looking for an experienced
Software Development Manager
to join our team.
As a Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating people, resource and processes to deliver new software applications or upgrade existing product solutions. Moreover, you will be responsible for the management of Technology-intensive projects, ensuring the realisation of value for the business.
- Build a high-performance team and contribute to a culture of technical and operational excellence
- Monitor the performance of team members against project targets
- Provide the business and functional requirements/specifications for projects
- Provide mentoring and training
- Ensure that teams have access to the resources needed while monitoring progress and overcome obstacles
- Ensure that teams complete projects on time and establish a schedule
- Establish and enforce best practices in code control, code reviews, unit testing, DevOps, and cloud architecture.
- Use project management tools to monitor quality and meet technical and business objectives.
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline (MSc will be preferred).
- Proven working experience of 5+ years as a software development manager/team leader leading teams of at least 5 people; developer background is a must.
- Solid technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies:
- Hands-on experience of one or more opensource technologies (i.e. Java/J2EE, PHP, .NET, C#, Python, etc.)
- Hands-on experience of Bitbucket/Git, JS framework, server-side REST/JSON API development
- Hands-on experience with database technology such as MySQL
- Experience setting up continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, continuous training & evolution perspectives, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment of #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun!
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.