Would you like to join one of the largest betting companies in Greece and among the most recognized ones in its sector worldwide? Are you a passionate and experienced Software QA Automation Engineer? Then, grab this opportunity!
The Software QA Automation Engineer is full-time and based in Athens. Also, remote work is offered.
The company offers for the Software QA Automation Engineer position:
- Competitive compensation package
- Private insurance
- Remote work
- Modern & award winning workplace environment
- Further career opportunities
As Software QA Automation Engineer, you’ll be member of an agile software development team responsible for establishing and applying testing methodologies geared mainly towards automated testing, while ensuring high quality of software deliverables that meet specifications and requirements for a great range of software products.
- Applying automation and functional testing methodologies and processes in order to ensure high levels of software quality and reliability
- Collaborating with software development, functional testing and business teams to ensure maximum test coverage
- Creating and maintaining automation suites that cover application and end-to-end testing
- Organizing and executing test cycles for software acceptance in coordination with Technology and business users, to verify that features and functionality meet business objectives
- Executing ad hoc test cycles for regression purposes
- Monitoring and coordinating deployment, participating in end-user training, providing post launch support and assisting on incident management
- Building expertise in applications and the underlying business logic striving to become a focal point of reference
- Investigating thoroughly test results in order to identify software defects, reporting software defects tracking their resolution and retesting for approval
- Creating reports on the progress of test cycles and making recommendations on further improvements
In order for your profile to match the Software QA Automation Engineer position, you need to have the following skills:
- 4+ years of working experience in in software testing, with at least 2 years hands on experience in automation testing using automated or load testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha, Newman, JMeter, Gatling, etc.)
- Degree in IT or related field
- Experience with JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence and Bamboo
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance concepts and methodologies as part of SDLC
- Good knowledge of at least one industry standard functional and regression automation testing tool (e.g. HP UFT)
- Good knowledge of at least one industry standard test and defect management tool (e.g. HP ALM)
The following skills will be considered assets:
- Working experience with Agile methodology
- Internationally recognized certifications (ISTQB Agile Tester or equivalent)
- Business Analysis and/or hands-on coding experience
If you have any questions regarding this Software QA Automation Engineer vacancy, you can contact Konstantina at 216 6001379, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now