Would you like to join one of the leading price-comparison websites as Software QA Automation Engineer? Are you interested in using state-of-the-art technologies within an award winning company?
If you’re a passionate Software QA Automation Engineer, then this opportunity is for you!!! Read on...
The Software QA Automation Engineer position is full-time and based in the center of Athens. Also, remote work is offered.
The company offers for the Software QA Automation Engineer position:
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program & a yearly check-up plan
- Being a member of a Great Place to Work® awarded company
- Experiencing a working environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
- Substantial yearly “Learning and Development” budget in accordance with our growth and development plan
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- A relaxed and modern working atmosphere located in the heart of Athens
- Remote working and all safety requirements, in total compliance with covid-19 restrictions
- Personalized working station & laptop
As Software QA Automation Engineer, you’ll join a team of talented tech professionals, contributing in completely transforming our quality assurance process, providing testing expertise and engaging in a balanced automation and manual testing process. More specifically, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Design and develop quality related automation scripts using open source tools
- Test REST/SOAP APIs of company’s platforms
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prepare and execute stress tests on various API based services
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
In order for your profile to match the Software QA Automation Engineer position, you need to have the following skills:
- ≥ 2 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Degree in IT or related field
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes for Web/Mobile applications
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid experience with at least one scripting language
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience working in an Agile/Kanban development process
- Experience working with Kafka will be considered an asset
- Very good communication skills in both Greek and English
- Completed military obligations, if applicable
If you have any questions regarding this Software QA Automation Engineer vacancy, you can contact Konstantina at 216 6001379 or Giannis at 2316 002049, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now