We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Software developer to join our client's team.
Do you have experience as a Software developer professional? Are you interested in joining one of the most well known heavy industries in Greece? Then this opportunity is for you! The Software developer position is full time and permanent, based in Oinofyta.
What will be your responsibilities at this Software developer role?
- Track and input time on tickets
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Ability to speak to a non-technical audience about technical problems
- Develop and maintain applications in Human Machine Interface (HMI),
- Process Optimization & Control (POC), Surface Inspection Systems (SIS), Multifunction Gauges (MFG), Pin Hole Detectors (PHD) & Factory Data Logging (FDL).
- Ability to work and be productive in the shop floor industrial environment.
- Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
What do you need to have to apply for the Software developer role?
- Bachelor Degree (ΑΕΙ) in one of the following fields: Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field OR Engineering Diploma (Polytechnic School)
- Master’s Degree will be considered a plus
- 3+ years of experience as developer in the above-mentioned fields
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft .NET, C, C++, C#, JAVA, Web development, SQL Server, WINCC
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Time-management skills
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you can contact Annita on +30 216 6001364, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application with your updated English CV.
In the case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now