Job Title: Solar Tenders Administrator
RECOM is one of the largest PV module manufacturing companies in Europe and a comprehensive solar solutions provider. Innovation, superior quality, financial solidity, and a proven track record in projects worldwide are the cornerstones of the business that have made RECOM the preferred choice for both high efficiency PV modules and solar solutions globally. Our team is made up of innovators and experts from all corners of the globe, who instill the company’s mission – to advocate global commitment to social and environmental considerations, promote the benefits of solar power and the switch to cleaner, safer and affordable energy.
About the role:
RECOM is currently seeking to recruit a Solar Tenders Administrator to join its team in the Athens branch office. The new member be responsible for Solar Project Tenders research, evaluation, preparation & follow up.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Tenders Scouting: Research and Tracking of Project opportunities
- Search of Tenders from Public / Governmental Organizations, Tender providing Agency Websites (online tendering portals) and other sources.
- Tenders Analysis: Understanding the submission schedule & procedure, the qualification criteria, the list of documents required, the different clauses mentioned in the tenders and coordinating the Inter-Departmental Communication.
- Tenders Preparation: Compilation of all Technical & Financial data required, identification and establishment of requirements, key deliverables and constraints.
- Compilation and management of pre-tender & post-tender clarifications in relation to tender submission.
- Tenders Submission: Highlight of major contractual, commercial and/or financial risks relating to tender submission.
- Submission / Dispatch of tender folder, ensuring all data and tender documentation is in place.
- Management and control of Tender database, ensuring details are recorded and updated in timely and accurate manner.
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Corporate environment.
- Expert in MS Excel and high proficiency with other MS Office products.
- Able to communicate complicated and technical points clearly both verbally and in writing
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Tenacious problem solver with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel and prioritize competing requests.
- Experience within the Energy Sector will be considered as a strong asset.
Professionals fitting the above description may forward their Cvs in English
[To send your CV please click here]