Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Our team of 200 experts plans, designs and develops sophisticated solutions for the multichannel business at 16 international locations. As we plan to set-up our next location in Athens (founding is under way) we are looking for the following profile
- You develop and are responsible for concepts and solutions for MDM/PIM applications on a technical level.
- You will work directly with the customer and have a leading role in the business requirements.
- You are responsible for writing the technical user stories.
- You implement the solution with your STEP know-how and a team.
- Experience as a solution architect with PIM systems or similar data management systems.
- Experience in the MDM / ERP / CRM / PDM / PLM environment is advantageous.
- Knowledge of data modelling and solution design
- Experience with HTML and CSS as well as with API technologies such as REST / SOAP
- Affinity for modern technologies, ideally experience with Stibo STEP
- Greek, English fluent, German would be an advantage
- You feel comfortable in the customer's environment and have a corresponding willingness to travel
- You work independently and on your own responsibility
- Completed computer science studies with a focus on (business) computer science or proven skills in the above mentioned areas.
- Exciting projects with international B2C/B2B retailers and manufacturers
- International environment with colleagues and customers in Europe and Australia
- Flat hierarchies, lots of room for development and a special culture that is cultivated
- A great team and home office possibilities
- For further information see our homepage:www.foryouandyourcustomers.com
Interested? Send your application documents by e-mail to Jeannine Vythoulkas-Arnold.
[To send your CV please click here.]