Katikies group, for 35 consecutive years, has been one of the most reliable tourist destinations of high standards worldwide, holding a leading position in the most beautiful tourist spots of our planet, on the islands of Santorini and Mykonos. With eight luxury 5-star hotels, seven under the Katikies Luxury Hotels brand and one under the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, with a total capacity of over 240 beds, the Katikies group stands out in terms of quality hospitality services. It has been voted and awarded repeatedly over the last 9 consecutive years by the international magazine Travel & Leisure with 6.1 million readers per month, as well as by Condé Nast Traveler with 1.2 million readers respectively. At the same time, the international organization of luxury tourist accommodation around the world, The Leading Hotels of the World, ranks the Katikies group in the world, in the first place for the years 2019 and 2020, while the group faithfully follows its strict standards.
Katikies is looking to recruit for the season 2023
for KATIKIES MYKONOS & KATIKIES VILLAS MYKONOS
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position at a luxury Hotel brand or at a fine dining establishment.
- Oriented to customer service and satisfaction.
- Minimum WSPC level 2 (or equivalent).
- Ability to create perfect food and wine pairings that elevate the dining experience.
- Ability to perform at the highest of standards in a busy environment.
- Ability to learn and utilize an extensive wine list perfectly.
- Competence in presenting wines gracefully to guests, talking about regions and the wine-making processes.
- Attention to detail with regards to wine service, including the ideal temperature and choice of glassware for each wine.
- Ability to keep all beverage lists updated and presentable.
- Deep knowledge of the wines of Santorini.
- Ability to keep track of wine stock and submit orders.
- Excellent knowledge of cellar maintenance and wines preservation.
- Working knowledge of POS systems (ideally Micros).
- High levels of energy & diligence.
- Outstanding upselling skills.
- Constant will to improve operations and set higher goals.
- Integrity, reliability & a spirit of cooperation.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments.
- Daily meals.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Supportive management.
- Training and career development.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you want to be part of KATIKIES team, please send us your CV.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]