MarBella S.A., a growing hotel company that operates in an idyllic location at the South-East side of Corfu Island two luxurious 5* properties,
the Marbella Corfu Hotel and the MarBella Nido Suite Hotel & Villas, is currently seeking to recruit for 2019 season:
- Overview all daily kitchen shift operations & report to Head Chef.
- Prepare high quality dishes in terms of presentation & taste.
- Supervise the use of all department equipment and report malfunctions.
- Monitor Haccp procedures and ensure hygiene standards are always met.
- Train the kitchen team according to SOPs.
- Monitor food cost and report to Head Chef.
- Assist in determining a la carte and buffet menus and create decorative food displays.
- Maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Provide employee performance reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Culinary Degree or higher.
- Previous experience in similar position in a 5-star hotel environment.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Multitasking with strong time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Dynamic & highly professional environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Meal Plan & Accommodation.
- Chance to work for a resort applying the highest hospitality standards.
- Professional development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants fulfilling the above prerequisites will proceed to the second phase of the recruitment
process and will be contacted by the HR department to organise an interview (in person or skype).
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Please follow us on website and LinkedIn for the latest company news and career opportunity updates.
"MARBELLA S.A." (hereinafter COMPANY) informs you of the following:
- By submitting your CV you provide your consent to the COMPANY for elaborating your personal data listed therein as part of the recruitment process.
- Your CV will be kept for two (2) years in the Human Resources Department of the COMPANY, after which it will be deleted. During this period, you can ask for your CV to be removed and deleted at any time, by sending a request e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data whilst also your resume are not transferred to any third parties.