Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Overview all daily kitchen shift operations
- Estimate daily production needs on a weekly basis
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and report malfunctions
- Assist Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation
- Ensure sanitation and food standards are always met
- Train kitchen staff on a constant basis, leading by example
- Empower team building and strong colleagues relationships
Your main qualifications/skills:
- Culinary Degree or related major
- 1-2 years’ Head Chef or Sous Chef experience
- Cooking experience within a 5* luxurious environment
- Knowledge of food costs for banquet preparation
- Computer Literacy
- Fluency in Greek & English
- Strong communicative, interpersonal, managerial & problem solving skills
- Excellent time management, multitask & organizational skills
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]