The five-starLiostasi Hotel & Suites,the top hotel of Ios Island and one of the leading boutique hotels of Greece, is looking for a talented Sous Chef.
The newly upgraded Liostasi Hotel & Suites is part of the Denaxas Group of Companies and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
- Contribute in the execution of all daily culinary operations and report to the Head Chef.
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards according to portion standards, within specific time frame, per check from servers.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the full menu and be able to explain dish descriptions.
- Assist in various aspects of kitchen management from the daily production of food and quality control of products, stock control and hygiene.
- Ensure all policies, procedures, standards and guidelines are carefully adhered to.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Hospitality or Culinary Degree preferred with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar properties or fine dining restaurants within the same role.
- Professional appearance and manner, good character to work in a fast-paced team. Positive, honest and energetic work ethic.
- Excellent time-management skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs.
- Able to deliver and exceed the expectations of highly demanding and luxury profile clientele.
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Training and career development.
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment.
- Accommodation and half board.
[To send your CV please click here]