- At least 3 years’ experience as Sous Chef in fine dining gastronomy restaurants.
- Experience and knowledge in Japan and Asian cuisine will be considered an asset.
- Creative, with strong leadership and team-building skills and the ability to convey the vision and the restaurant’s standards to the team members.
- Organized, calm, proactive, able to work efficiently under pressure
The company offers:
- Professional working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Full medical benefits
- Full time recruitment
[To send your CV please click here]
Recommendations / References, CV
Most recent photo.