Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting for season 2020 a
- Experience in a 4* or 5* boutique hotel environment
- Preopening experience will be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- Manage the Spa and team of therapists to reach set performance goals
- Hold Revenue management for all Spa services and ensure Spa profitability
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs;
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects
- The provision of uniforms
- Meal on duty
- Accommodation provided with AC, wi-fi and laundry access
- Competitive Salary
Please send your CV with a recent photo
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Resumes that do not complete the requirements or have no recent photo included will be not taken into consideration.
**Andronis Exclusive is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, color, citizenship or any other group protected by the law.