ORLOFF SPA EXPERTS, an independent company specialized in spa consulting and spa management,
is currently seeking to recruit professional for the position of
Responsible for monitoring a team of Spa therapists to deliver a luxury spa experience
to hotel guests while achieving desired Spa sales revenue targets in a 5* hotel on Kos island.
- Degree in Aesthetics and Cosmetology or Physiotherapy
- Previous work experience in similar position with at least 3 year experience in a Spa supervision, preferably in a Luxury boutique hotel or a Spa resort
- Totally fluent in Greek and English is mandatory
- German will be considered as an asset
- Computer literate, familiar with Atlantis or Aphrodite software applications
- Solid skills of organization
- Team work spirit
- Strong sense of responsability and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and master a demanding cosmetic brand
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Talent and motivation for sales development will be much appreciated
Key responsabilities and attributes:
- Planning of the staff schedule, supervision of the team, and with a hands-on approach, ensure efficient completion of required tasks.
- Develop and form positive relationships with Guests and team members, whilst remaining professional and service standard orientated at all times
- Responsible for spa promotion and implementing spa marketing actions
- Spa bookings, planning management, inventories, orders
- Budget and turnover objectives
- On-going treatments training
- Daily and monthly reporting
The company offers:
- A thorough and extensive initial training to International Spa Standards and spa brands
- A competitive salary, an attractive package of benefits subject to performance,
- Accommodation, meals at the hotel, a friendly work environment
- Opportunities for career development within a dynamic group.
Please send a CV with photograph notifying the job announcement code.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.