Domes Resorts, member of Marriott International, are now Hiring!
We are looking for a motivated, hands-on
for our 5 star hotel, Domes Noruz Chania, Autograph Collection
in Chania, Crete.
The ideal candidate will ensure the maintenance of the highest standards in the area of the SPA (operations and services offered to the guests).
- Maintain and implement the Quality Standards of Domes Resorts for the SPA
- Makes all efforts and creates proper action plan to achieve the desirable revenues.
- Always sets a standard of professionalism and acts as a role model to the spa staff.
- Motivates, encourages, trains the team, and maintains the correct level of professional and qualified personnel, overseeing all facilities and activities within the Spa.
- Ensures and monitors the cleanliness and hygiene.
- Produces the spa financial reports in monthly reports.
- In cooperation with the Marketing Department organizes the marketing and sales plan for the Spa.
- Performs as a professional with a friendly business attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required
- A bachelor’s degree is a prerequisite
- Working experience of at least 3 years in a similar position
- Specialized training on spa treatments
- Excellent background in training and staff development
- Fluent in the English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Strong personality, team work spirit
- High communication, verbal, organizational and managerial skills
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Dedication and willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong work ethic
Our company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Domes Resorts is an equal opportunity employer, all applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.