Epoque Collection is committed to becoming a pioneer Hotel Management Company in Greece, being widely accepted and known for offering the highest level of expertise with the most impressive financial results for Owners, whilst implementing tailor made efficient solutions based on each property’s potential.
We are a team of creative hospitality experts that puts people first and consistently seeks to uplift through our integrity, empathy and loyalty. We act with professionalism, passion and generosity and we carefully select our partners ensuring, that first and foremost, we share the same philosophy. Together we develop brands that offer uncompromising standards, unique gastronomy and are situated in exquisite locations where each concept, reflects the identity and heritage of its specific location.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Therapist to join the Elemis Spa of our new prestigious 5* hotel located in the center of Athens. With 44 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out a range of treatments including massage, manicure/pedicure and facials.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards throughout the spa and other beauty outlets and restocking fruits, water, juices and towel supplies are also part of your responsibilities.
- Support the reception team by taking spa bookings and ensuring they are made in the most effective and productive manner, maximizing treatment opportunities and keep guest record cards up to date
- Recommend best treatments options, additional services to drive the sales of Elemis treatments and products and maximize on all sales opportunities with walk in guests
- Keep updated with the latest treatments and techniques
- Give prescriptive and rebooking advice in services, packages and product, to drive sales of Elemis products and treatments
- Achieve full customer care requirements in treatment and product recommendation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Therapist within a luxury spa.
- Warm, caring, intuitive, honest and motivated to provide an excellent service at all times.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with hotel guest’s and colleagues
- Computer literate
- Proven record of retail selling skills is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Elemis Company philosophy is highly desirable
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]