ORLOFF SPA EXPERTS, an independent Athens-based company specialized in spa consulting,
is currently seeking to recruit professionals for hotel spas for the position of
Responsible for carrying out spa treatments, to deliver a luxury spa experience to spa guests with courtesy
and efficiency while achieving retail sales objectives, for the touristic season (April to October)
in a 5* hotel spa on the island of Kos.
- Perform the spa treatments following an international brand training protocols and ensure treatment room tidiness and cleanness at all times before and after the treatment
- Introduce guests to spa premises, explain the spa menu, promote treatments during spa tours and spa promotions
- Be aware of all hotel facilities, services, events and offers and communicate with guests to enhance their stay
- Develop retail sales and propose appropriate products to guest following Beauty advice system
- Manage the spa booking according to daily availabilities and respect check-in & check-out procedures according to International Spa Standards
- Keep a monthly inventory of cabin and retail products and report accordingly
- Degree in Aesthetics and Cosmetology or in Physiotherapy
- Certificate in manicure-pedicure, nail art, will be an asset
- 1 or 2 years minimum experience as Spa therapist, preferably in a Luxury boutique hotel or a Spa resort
- Totally fluent in Greek and English is mandatory
- Team work spirit, show respect for colleagues and ability to collaborate
- Strong orientation for guest care and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and master a demanding cosmetic brand
- Excellent grooming standards and hygiene at all times, respect safety and confidentiality rules
- Talent and motivation for sales development will be much appreciated
- Professionalism and ability to integrate a hotel environment
The company offers:
- A thorough and extensive initial training to International Spa Standards and spa brands
- A competitive salary, an attractive package of benefits subject to performance,
- Accommodation, meals at the hotel, a friendly work environment
- Opportunities for career development within a dynamic group.
Please send a CV with photograph, notifying the job announcement code.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.