ORLOFF SPA EXPERTS, an independent Athens-based company specialized in spa consulting, training and
management, is currently seeking to recruit professionals for hotel spas on Mykonos island for the position of
Responsible for carrying out spa treatments to deliver a luxury spa experience to spa guests
with courtesy and efficiency while achieving retail sales objectives, for the touristic season.
- Perform the spa treatments following an international brand training protocols and ensure treatment room tidiness and cleanness at all times before and after the treatment
- Introduce guests to spa premises, explain the spa menu, promote treatments during spa tours and spa promotions
- Be aware of all hotel facilities, services, events and offers and communicate with guests to enhance their stay
- Develop retail sales and propose appropriate products to guest following Beauty advice system
- Manage the spa booking according to daily availabilities and respect check-in & check-out procedures according to International Spa Standards
- Keep a monthly inventory of cabin and retail products and report accordingly
- Degree in Aesthetics and Cosmetology or Physiotherapy
- 1 or 2 years minimum experience as Spa therapist in a Spa operation, preferably in a Luxury boutique hotel or a Spa resort
- Totally fluent in Greek and English is mandatory
- Third European language (French or German) will be considered as an asset
- Team work spirit, show respect for colleagues and ability to collaborate
- Strong orientation for guest care and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and master a demanding cosmetic brand
- Excellent grooming standards and hygiene at all times, respect safety and confidentiality rules
- Talent and motivation for sales development will be much appreciated
- Professionalism and ability to integrate a hotel environment
The company offers:
- A thorough and extensive initial training to International Spa Standards and spa brands
- A competitive salary, an attractive package of benefits subject to performance,
- Accommodation, meals at the hotel, a friendly work environment
- Opportunities for career development within a dynamic group.
Please send a CV with photograph, notifying the job announcement code.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.