TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years
is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2019 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5*
Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for a
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Spa Therapist will provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to all hotel guests and will report directly to the Spa Manager.
- Deliver a variety of Spa treatments (holistic massage, hot stones massage, thai massage, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) according to company’s standards
- Schedule guest appointments and recommend spa services and products to hotel guests
- Maintain equipment in excellent condition, report any malfunction and order stock products as needed
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Be up to date with market trends and respond to guests queries and expectations
- Resolve guest complaints and inform the management about any incidents throughout the spa area
- Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service
Qualifications / Skills:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Spa Therapist; prior experience in the luxury hospitality industry will be preferred
- Massage Degree is required; license in aesthetics or physiotherapist will be preferred
- Knowledgeable in Spa sales and marketing experience
- Knowledge of Elemis products and Elemis treatments would be an extra asset
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language; a second language will be a plus
- Pleasant personality, team player, focused on accomplishing high quality results
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.