Secret hotels family continues to grow with the opening of
Secret Legend Suites and Santorini Secret Premium.
Currently Santorini’s Secret Hotels are seeking to recruit a
with the below skills.
- Experience in similar position in a 5* or luxury/boutique hotel will be considered as an asset
- Degree in Aesthetics/Cosmetology or Physiotherapy
- Excellent command of Greek and English language, an additional foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Guest friendly mentality
- Superior computer skills [MS Office, social media, emails, internet]
- Team work spirit
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent skills of organization
- Self-motivated for sales development
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests
- Manage all department’s operation
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
- Ensure excellent response to guest requests & complaints
- Follow operational protocols
- Responsible for the promotion & marketing of the Spa
- Build up full knowledge of Hotel Facilities & Services
The Company Offers:
- Competitive Salary according to qualifications
- Seasonal employment
- Friendly work environment
- Training with a demanding cosmetic brand
- Career development
Please send us your CV with recent photo and
any available references/recommendations.
[To send your CV please click here]
For your convenience apply by mentioning the position reference.