We are currently seeking for a dynamic and experienced Therapist to join the team of xenodocheio Milos, the first 5* luxury boutique hotel to become the home of estiatorio Milos, located in the center of Athens. With 43 luxurious bedrooms, and a unique, world-renowned dining experience, the hotel will be an intimate home and a meeting place both for our international guests and the Athenian crowd.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out a range of treatments including massage, manicure/pedicure and facials.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene standards throughout the spa and other beauty outlets and restocking fruits, water, juices and towel supplies are also part of the responsibilities.
- Support the reception team by taking spa bookings and ensuring they are made in the most effective and productive manner, maximizing treatment opportunities and keep guest record cards up to date
- Recommend best treatments options, additional services to drive the sales of Spa treatments and products and maximize on all sales opportunities with walk in guests
- Keep updated with the latest treatments and techniques
- Give prescriptive and rebooking advice in services, packages and product, to drive sales of Spa products and treatments
- Achieve full customer care requirements in treatment and product recommendation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Therapist within a luxury spa.
- Warm, caring, intuitive, honest and motivated to provide an excellent service at all times.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal.
- Well-groomed with strong interpersonal and networking skills; must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with hotel guest’s and colleagues
- Computer literate
- Proven record of retail selling skills is highly desirable
[To send your CV please click here]