Eliamos Villas Hotel & Spa – Steward/Dishwasher
Eliamos is a next-generation concept 5-star villas & spa Hotel in Kefalonia, opening in May 2022. A collection of 12 spacious 1- to 3-bedroom villas and suites, each with private pools and gardens, all 5-star serviced, uniquely blended in a scenic natural location with stunning views of the Ionian sea, and above a discrete sandy beach.
The property will implement and promote sustainable operations, provide an on-site high-quality dining experience, bar, childcare, fitness and gym including reformer pilates and yoga, wellness including massage, reflexology and beauty treatments, sport and cultural experiences. We aim to tailor all our services for customer enjoyment without overt commercial push, while nature, sun and sea views blend seemlessly into all indoor and outdoor areas of the resort to provide a relaxed, down-to-earth, genuine hospitality experience.
Designed by award-winning designers, Block722 Architects, Ecoscapes landscape architects, Maike Gruna Interiors Interior architects and operational support from Hotelbrain, Eliamos will seek sustainability certifications.
About the role:
The Steward/Dishwasher is a crucial part of a properly operational kitchen.
In charge of multiple tasks, this role contributes to the overall Eliamos vision, this role is responsible for maintaining the kitchen clean, clutter free and organized, properly washing and sorting dirty dishes, preparing foods as needed as well as setting up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks. This position excels in team work and time management in order to help the culinary and service staff to ensure excellent guest satisfaction and service.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
- Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware. Breakdown dirty bus tubs. Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area.
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
- Dispose of glass in the proper containers.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Maintain trash cans throughout shift and remove full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift
- Follow the posted daily cookware cleaning duties
- Assist in food preparation and any other duties set forth or requested by the Chef as needed
- Follow Eliamos policies and procedures for providing excellent service standards
Qualifications / Skills:
- Relevant work experience in hotels or restaurants
- Sanitation procedures knowledge
- Team player
- Good physical condition
- Fluency in English or/and Greek
Why work with us:
- Pleasant working environment
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments.
- Daily Meals
- Supportive management
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]