Location: Santorini Greece
Primarily Responsible for Operating and maintain cleaning equipment and tools. Also responsible for washing dishes, kitchen vessels, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning, and detailing equipment's etc. Maintains the kitchen, dish washing and back area in an inspection-ready condition in accordance with local authority and hotel guidelines.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times.
- Ensure floors are dry and clean at all times.
- Operate pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks and Servers as and when necessary.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Wash, Wipe, Sort, stack dishes, and load/unload dishwasher
- Clean, sanitize and close workstations.
The right candidate should have a positive attitude, communicates effectively, work under pressure and Priorities and works efficiently with limited supervision.
Sunset tavern offers:
- 7 months of employment
- shared accommodation during season
- daily meals
- competitive package
- professional environment
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please
send us your CV along with a photo.
[To send your CV please click here]