For the calendar Year 2021-2022
Stewarding Department is responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen areas as well as for the maintenance and storage of all F&B small equipment. We support both, kitchen and service during daily F&B operation including preparation, set-up, and dismantling of all kinds of events.
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dishwashing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station
- Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue.
- Sort, soak and wash/re-wash silverware.
- Empty and maintain the trashcans and dumpster area.
- Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments.
- Dispose of glass in the proper containers.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 kilos without assistance.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
To move into this position you should have:
- You should be a motivated team player
- Ready to work in a multicultural environment.
- You are required to be physically fit and eager to learn; additional technical knowledge would be appreciated.
[To send your CV please click here.]