Our client, a multinational company, a key player in the market
we are seeking to recruit a high calibre professional for the position of
Store Manager Sparti
(ref. code: SMS_0121)
As a Store Manager, you will drive sales and selling. You will direct all activities related to selling & service, merchandising, sales promotion, store maintenance shortage prevention and sales support functions for the portion of the store, as well as assisting the Area Manager in the store-wide execution of these activities. You will be responsible for the training, coaching and the development of a team of salespersons.
- Drive and exceed sales goals by developing & executing strategies.
- Lead the push toward selling through coaching, follow-up and recognition
- Ensure sales team adheres to report processes.
- Support the store process by communicating merchandise needs to the Product Planning team
- Ensure merchandise presentation, sales and event set-up, sizing, pricing and signing standards through the direction of the sales team
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented
- Coach sales team to consistently deliver selling behaviours resulting in high customer engagement
- Ensure executive presence and appropriate coverage throughout the store
- Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis
- Lead team to support giving back to the local community helping create stronger, healthier places to live and work
- Process orientated personality
- A minimum of 5 years of retail management experience
- Strong leadership profile and negotiation skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, act decisively and persist in the face of obstacles
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]