Are you a successful Store Manager with a proven history? Are you talented in leading a team and being responsible for a store's proper operation?
Would you like to take the next big step in your career by joining one of the leading companies in the field of personal protective equipment?
If you see yourself growing and making an impact in a Store Manager's role then we have the right position for you.
All you have to do is applying now!
The company offers the following benefits for this Store Manager position:
- An attractive compensation package
- Personal and professional development opportunity in a continuously growing company
- The opportunity to build and develop your team
- Extensive and customised training period to prepare you for your tasks the best possible way
As a Store Manager in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Development of store strategies to raise customers satisfaction, increase store traffic and gain profitability
- Achievement of sales goals by motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to store staff
- Monitoring stock and inventory, and performing quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
- Performing excellent customer service and providing concrete solutions to clients
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are applied in the store
- Hiring, training and supervising the staff
- Making suggestions of improvement actions and bringing new ideas
- Analysis of financial and performance data; development of action plans to increase sales and control costs
- Promoting teamwork and motivating team members by establishing expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing vision
- Participating in company and on-the-job trainings to improve skills and productivity and attends training requested
A suitable candidate for the position of Store Manager should have:
- BSc degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience in a Store Manager role of at least 3 years
- Great command of English, both written and oral
- Excellent PC skills
- Ability to command, motivate, inspire and develop human resources
- Flexibility, commitment, willingness to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously with ‘can do’ attitude in an ethical manner
- Proven track record in managing/developing a team
- Strategic thinking, ability to see ‘’the big picture’’
If you are interested in this Store Manager position, apply now!
For more information, you can contact Katerina Liosi at 2106770523 #salesjobs
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now