Stores Development Coordinator
Athens, Attica, Greece · MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT · SDC 001
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Stores Development Coordinator” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Provide project management expertise and industry leading process improvements, procedures to ensure successful project and program delivery.
- Ensure admin stores processes and structures are in place to effectively monitor and measure admin progress. Also, manage daily incoming tasks.
- Develop illustrations, interactive mock-ups, animations, visual identities, layouts, and graphics in collaboration with marketers, strategist, exhibit designers, and media developers.
- Design compelling visual presentations for pitches and RFPs that clearly communicate concepts and execution.
- Constantly iterate and improve to deliver best-in-class graphic and visual solutions.
- Develop executive-level presentations on strategic business matters.
- Document meeting outcomes and turn information into actionable materials.
- Read, interpret and analyse business intelligence reports to create succinct correspondence.
- Forecast, seek and develop Franchisees store network to ensure continuity, agility and productivity and customer centricity.
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to communicate both verbally and written in English and Greek.
- Excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel); experience in ERP systems (Microsoft 365).
- Innovative and ‘’out of the box’’ thinking
- Proactivity, with a sound commitment to teamwork and with a spirit of genuine collaboration.
- Strong initiative and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope with high workload and stress and identify priority activities and assignments, and adjust priorities as required.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills is a must
[To send your CV please click here]