Supervisor BI Engineer
Kifisia, Greece,Κεντρικά Γραφεία/HQ, Supply Chain, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI)Full time
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences and foster Entrepreneurship in Greece. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market. Our role is to help our subsidiaries or investee companies grow and their founders to succeed through capital and creative synergies. Our investment portfolio includes Public-MediaMarkt, iRepair, Douleutaras.gr, PublicNEXT, Venture Friends.
Are you ready for this? We need YOU!
- Lead the BI team, setting team goals
- Own the team's data products and ensure both steady operation and development
- Guide team members in technical implementation and best practices
- Design, maintain and optimize the company's Data Warehouse
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Develop and maintain ETL data flows
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- STEM University Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a Senior BI Engineer role and 1-2 years leading a team
- Expertise in Data Warehouse Design Principles, Dimensional Modelling (Kimball, Inmon)
- Excellent SQL & Python coding skills and significant experience in RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience using ETL tools (SSIS)
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Business acumen and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in analyzing technical tasks and problem solving skills
- Excellent English/Greek, both verbal and writing
- Fulfilled military obligations
- Work experience in the Retail Industry
- Familiarity with Python coding for ETL pipelines (libraries: pandas, sqlalchemy, pymongo), NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Experience with Database Administration
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known and respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
[To send your CV please click here.]
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Public Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.