Do you have a previous experience as Supply & Logistics Assistant in a multinational company?
Are you keen in joining a multinational dynamic company leader in its sector?
If you are highly motivated with passion about meeting your client demands, then apply online now!!
The company offers to the Supply & Logistics Assistant:
- Competitive Salary
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical coverage
The responsibilities of the Supply & Logistics Assistant are the following:
- Ensure confirmation of orders
- Manage logistic provider relationships
- Follow-up on the distribution of the goods to and from the warehouse and ensure timely delivery of goods
- Follow-up and resolve transportation problems
- Selection of means of transportation according to customer's needs
- Monitor transporters' performance
- Controlling issues , correcting errors, opening and changing materials, entering sales orders in SAP
- MRP stock replenishment spare parts, claims differences and damages, inventory
- After Sales, standard sales orders (spare parts & warranty), subcontractors flow
The ideal candidate for the role of the Supply & Logistics Assistant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management or Logistics
- Experience in Distribution Services will be considered as an asset
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects, with various teams within the company
- Good judgment & decision making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative and creative problem solving skills
- Self-directed, stimulated by new challenges
- Solid collaboration abilities; professional and diplomatic team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- SAP user
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Supply & Logistics Assistant role, apply now!
For more information, you can contact Panos Zervas at 2106770523 #jobsengineering
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now