Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a Kids Publishing company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Supply Chain Assistant
- Preparation and monitoring of timetables and cost controls of production process
- Management of the suppliers both in prepress and printing processes
- Preparation and management of orders, as well as day to day contact with suppliers in Greece and abroad
- Quality control of production process and samples
- Negotiations with suppliers
- Travel abroad
- Managing stock for Back issues and for replacements
- Communication thru Transport specialist with forwarders, receivers and production facilities for picking and delivering details
- Implement destroy process (stocks to be destroyed find provider, offers etc), protocol of destruction from provider
- Set up business, find supplier-offers
- University Degree in Business or related studies
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- High level of PC working experience in Microsoft Office Environment, mainly Excel, word, ppt
- Knowledge of OneVision, would be considered an asset
- Work Experience of minimum 3 years in areas of logistics or procurement / production, preferably in publishing of periodicals / books, packaging or FMCGs
- Knowledge of basic accounting, like to read an inventory ledger, and compare it with the physical stock will be a plus
- Knowledge of stock evaluation methods (FIFO, LIFO, etc..) will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of when to issue various tax documents (invoice, credit note, note of delivery, CMRs, bill of lading, euro 1 certificates, basic custom clearance duties etc) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High level of initiative/ drive
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.