Ergon is a fast-growing Greek company that offers products of small Greek producers and catering services for the last 10 years in Greece and abroad. At Ergon we are looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Manager who will keep track of logistics and update the company’s inventory.
- Monitor and maintain current inventory level; process purchasing orders as required; track orders and investigate problems.
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventories on month end
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Sales and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important
- Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders
- Collaborate with vendors and suppliers to ensure all operations meet quality and safety standards.
- Analyze operational performance and resolve issues.
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g., delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field (2-3yrs)
- Exceptional knowledge of supply chain processes
- Strong communication, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent Ms Office skills (excel, word)
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail
- A strategic and analytical mind with creative and problem-solving skills
- Working experience of Soft1 software (preferable)
- University Degree in a related field
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]