Are you looking for your next career opportunity?
Our Client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team! This is an exciting opportunity with great benefits offered!
The Supply Chain Manager role is to develop, support and maintain logistical procedures
that allow for the optimization of both operational and delivery efficiency.
The individual will perform daily logistics activities in accordance with company policy and process
to meet company and customer requirements.
- Very good salary
- Challenging and friendly working environment
- Monitor and maintain defined documentation including orders, shipments, deliveries, approvals, invoices, etc
- Actively represent and support objectives and interests of the company both internally and externally
- Generate timely ERP reports (ex. stock and delivery reports) to meet various information needs
- Participation in the planning of orders from distribution center
- Assist in managing the stocks of products in order to minimize out of stock situation
- Planning delivery timetables
- Ensuring stores have enough stock
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing arrival of shipments
- 5 years of experience in a supply chain or logistics in a relevant role
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of ERP system (SAP)
- Excellent english & greek
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.