Supply Chain Supervisor - Greece & Cyprus
(Κωδ. θέσης: SCO-SKW)
Job Purpose and Mission
To ensure that the right product is in the right place, at the right time and in the right quantities to meet customer demand for our stores regarding food and dry cargo. To handdle the ordering system, exports, reporting, KPIs. Responsible for customer service & inventory management.
Key Job Dimensions & Scope of Role
- Supports the Greek and Cypriot market
- Individual Contributor
- No direct reports
- Travel will be required on occasion
- No direct responsibility for budgets
- Standard working hours however may be required to work flexibly depending on business needs.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Identifies stock coverage and proceeds to food and dry cargo orders on a weekly basis and based on storesʼ needs. Uses system tools to effectively and efficiently analyse inventory and supply stores appropriately.
- Follows closely deadlines and ensures timely transportation of cargos. Coordinates and facilitates deliveries of products.
- Responsible for reporting (out of stock, KPIs, recycable materials) and analysis of data.
- Responsible for covering store needs requests on an adhoc basis by utilizing wisely existing providers to meet budget or investigate new opportunities to reduce costs while maintaining quality.
- Handles store inventory count every month by providing data to stores and cross-checking storesʼ input for discrepancies. Drives and implements small projects concerning inventory management.
- Controls invoices and ensures proper feed-in system data. Corrects and proceeds to communications appropriately.
- Manages the store order management process, and provides support on ordering guidelines. Manages the exports to other markets.
- Manages SAP and ensures matching of data populated by the 3rd party.
- Prepares availability, stock health and other analyses to facilitate cost and service improvements.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to reduce costs and prepare for future growth. Is on an on-going research for new suppliers regarding dry cargo.
- Identifies capacity gaps, mitigates risks and recommends changes to sourcing or agreements with suppliers.Skillfully negotiates with existing and new suppliers regarding quality and prices and works closely with finance dpt regarding payments.
- Responsible for food (frozen and dairy) and dry food exports to Cyprus.
- Establishes and maintains supportive relationships with customers, suppliers and team partners to ensure effective communication of inventory issues.
- Is a supportive and active team member, creates an inspiring environment enabling development and growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 4-7 years of Supply Chain Planning experience
- Experienced user of advanced inventory or planning system tools
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Good knowledge of purchasing, demand and supply planning and inventory management processes
- SAP knowledge. SAP development experience is considered an asset
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Solid analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Being able to work in a multi-cultural, dynamic environment
- Excellent command of the English language
- Results and solution driven approach to work
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to:
[To send your CV please click here]
indicating reference code SCO-SKW, by 31/08/2017.