Digit AI ,software and information technology consulting services, is looking for a System Administrator to implement and operate Cloud and Network Infrastructure.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Linux servers setup/configuration, operation
- Basic IP routers/switches setup, operation
- OpenStack setup/configuration
- IP Addressing design and implementation
- VPN network setup/operation
- Knowledge of system security - Automated system/cloud backup and recovery
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) will be considered as a plus
If you are interested to become part of our team, please submit your CV
[To send your CV please click here.]
(reference quote: SYSADM0121).
All applications will be treated as confidential.