FTSB Athens, Attica, Greece SE 001
At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated " System Engineer" to join a team of bright professionals.
- Plan, Design, and implement the parts of Network Technology projects for the systems: DNS, DHCP, AAA, HTPP proxy server. Undertake technical leading role in the analysis, design and successful integration of products/systems in the area of responsibility.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems and application software.
- Work alongside with cross functional teams and run the adequate principles of project management in projects related with the systems under responsibility by ensuring/crosschecking that all the operational objectives/deliverables will be adequately planned and timely implemented.
- Design configuration changes in the systems under responsibility and issue work orders under Configuration management, to be executed by Operation team.
- Implement security strategy and regulatory compliance directives (GDPR, ADAE etc) related to systems.
- Provide 3rd level support in cases that could be recovered with configuration changes.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices in the area related with the systems under responsibility.
- University degree in Telecommunications, IT or similar technical fields
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant position
- Good knowledge of Linux, HP and Dell Hardware
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Server OS
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Oracle concepts & principles.
- Familiar with scripting.
- Basic knowledge of Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol.
- Basic knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE networking technologies principles and protocols.
- Master’s degree in Telecommunications will be considered as a strong asset.
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Analytical way of thinking with problem-solving skills.
- Be driven by team spirit.
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]